Ghanaians visiting the Kingdom of Cambodia has two options; either by obtaining visa on arrival or applying for an eVisa before their trip. Not much is required from the applicant when the visa is obtained on arrival but travellers who wish to obtain an eVisa in advance would have to upload documents in support of their application. Cambodian eVisas are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
In This Post:
Documents required for Cambodia eVisa application
- Passport ( Valid for at least 6 months)
- Health Insurance
- A recent passport-size photo in digital format (JPEG or PNG format)
- Valid credit card to make payment
If applicable, add:
- Letter of invitation
- Letter of employment
- Letter of sponsorship
- Letter of Labor contract
- Investment project
- Patent certificate
Cambodia e-visa application process
- Visit the Cambodia eVisa application portal at https://www.evisa.gov.kh/
- Hit on APPLICATION in the MENU
- Complete the Captcha and hit on APPLY NOW.
- Fill the application form and upload your scanned documents. All major file formats are accepted and should not be more than 2MB.
- Click on NEXT to review the details you have submitted.
- Next again to make payment and then wait for your visa application to be processed. Cambodia eVisa application takes three business days.
Cambodia eVisa fees
Flights from Ghana to Cambodia